Garnier BB Miracle Skin Perfector

 
 
 
Ok, so I've been looking for a while for something that will sort my face out.. Haven't we all?
Now, television, magazines and every beauty editor has been going on about BB Creams.
Which one is the best, does it work and what not?
Well, tbh, I'm skint. And this is the only one I can afford. Just under £8, I've had it for a few days and I thought I'd share what I think.
Which tbh, isn't alot because it does exactly what it says on the tin.
 
When buying, I was told to use it as a primer.
Adding before you add your make up apparently is the best thing.
I'm not sure what everyone else has been told.
I have wars with freckles and tired eyes. And I lose, ALL the time.
I noticed Garnier doesn't exactly cover up everything you'd like but it's not claiming to be a radical new foundation. It does however, make your skin feel GORGEOUS and gives it a lovely glow.

 
I thought I'd share with you something that they included on the box.
When companies spout about testing with real customers and coming up with some percentage that you're supposed to go 'ohhhh, that's good!'. Well, Garnier have kind of done it in the ' BB Cream for dummies' kind of root. Which I enjoy. Gladly.
And although 63 subjects isn't alot to be testing something thats worldwide, I think it's a good result and something great to share with a consumer. Let's face it, it was enough for me to buy it.
Plus I don't know 63 people. So if Garnier do, it must be good.
 
 
This BB Cream was voted 4th in Vogues best BB Creams.
You can read that here: